Friday, June 27, 2008

My life uptil Now

hi,
i am Rohit Talekar from Kalyan, India. i am a student doing engineering in electronics and telecom from Mumbai university.
i excited as this is the 1st blog i am writing (phew!!written this much as my broadband internet connection frequently break ups thanks to BSNL, a govt. company)
well , let me tell u that i come from a middle class family in India.It is said that India has Population of midlde class equal to whole population about U.S.A.
I will tell you more in my next part as my Internet connection is breaking frequently or my everything written will be wiped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
(P.S: bloggers who r expert in blogging forgive me ,donot find many mistakes)
i also promise u that i will be updating my blog regularly

2 comments:

Sushrut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sushrut said...

Hey Rohit, check out my blog:

sushrut-strumming-his-thoughts.blogspot.com